Timelines Awardprogram - Criteria
timelines, awardprogram, awards won, webmaster, sitemap
f - code of ethics
i - criteria
j - content
l - design
t - wsr - page
a b c d f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
The criteria points shown on this and the following pages describe the scoring system that we use to evaluate your site.
1) Is your website compatible with several browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox or Opera? 3 points can be won if your website is compatible with more than one browser.
xxx up xxx
2) Is it easy for a visitor to contact the webmaster from every page?
4 points will be added to your score if you have included this point.
3) Have you tested your pages in regards to correct spelling? You can test your spelling with Spell Checker. 3 points will be awarded if your spelling, and your grammar is correct.
If the evaluators find more than 3 spelling errors per page , 1 point will be deducted per page.
Maximum point deduction allowed: 5 points (15 spelling errors).
4) Have you tested all of your internal links and all links to other websites, before you apply? Your pages should not have broken links. You can win 5 points if your links work properly.- A serious mistake are internal broken links, which will cause more point deductions - a deduction of 2 points is given for every internal broken link found. W3C link checker.
xxx up xxx
5) Does your website comply with W3C webstandards? Do you use a W3C valid HTML code and css? Great! Try to make your sites W3C compliant, visit The W3C Markup Validation Service and WDG HTML Validator and test your pages! The validator will show you, if you have a valid HTML code. It will also show you the errors and how to correct them. With a valid HTML code you can win 3 points.
6) Does your site meet the basic 508 Accessibility Standards to assist visitors with accessibility issues? 2 points can be won complying with this point.
20 points can be achieved here . Do your pages still comply? Excellent!
xxx up xxx
Awardprogram I Purpose I Notification I Evaluation I Code of Ethics I Disqualifiers I 2 I Awardgraphics I 2 I Criteria I Content I Presentation I Design I General I Privacy I Selftest I Application I Credits I Copyright I Winners I WSR- Page I Future Winners I Gold Winners I Silver Winners I Bronze Winners I Evaluator I 2 I Status I Ratings I Links
@ Copyright Timelines 2003 - 2014
back up next